Hakuna Matata, science & media
Interactive science communication and Training academic researchers
Mission statementHakuna Matata, science & media improves communication between research and society by
- producing films and texts
- training communication skills of academic researchers
Hakuna Matata, science & media believes is:
- flexibel solutions
- permanent development
- celebrating successes
- video's and brochures
- training and workshops
- debate en interactive theater
Science communicationWe help you to translate your major research findings into interesting and appealing films, brochures or games. You will
- target specific audiences;
- learn you how to tell about your research;
- disseminate your knowledge.
Do you want to know more about visualising scientific research? Please download the brochure on the right.
Training academic researchers
To respect, inspire and motivate people are the core values behind Hakuna Matata's training activities. Starting point is a coaching style of training in which researcher learn to find their personal solutions.
We teach people how to reflect on their communication styles and show them how to expand their repertoire. They experiment with new behaviour, find out what suits them best and in what situation this can be applied. Participants are enthusiastic about the usefullness of the training for their daily practice.
A selection of topics:
- Creative Thinking
- Convincing Presentations
- Film your research
- Marketing your research
- Media training (radio and television interviews, social media and writing)
- Supervising PhD students
- Time management and project management